TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Some of the images shown on this site may not be the image for your specific vehicle. They are used for reference purposes only. Products cannot be returned because of image not matching.
• Use of these images by you or other third parties for purposes other than placing an order with Sparktec Motorsports, or using this site as a shopping resource is strictly prohibited and may violate the copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and other laws and regulations.
• Nothing contained on this site may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
• In the event of an incorrect price listed on Sparktec Motorsports due to typographical error, Sparktec Motorsports shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
• Sparktec Motorsports shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION LAWS
• All modifications, except those that are exempt, have been designed and are intended for off-road use only.
• These components are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used in city streets or public highways.
• Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways.
• Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle.
• User and/or buyer assumes all costs and risks associated with any aftermarket parts.
• It is the user and/or buyer's responsibility to know their local city and state laws.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
If your order has not yet been shipped, you may cancel your order by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please include the order number with your email.