The new Progress coil-over system is the result of thousands of miles of development and testing. The coil-over system is height-adjustable from 20-50 mm lower than OEM. Features include:
* Height adjustable .80-2.0 in. (20-50 mm) from OEM
* Modern twin-tube gas-charged damper technology
* Replacement cellular foam bump stops
* Application-specific cold-wound spring designs
* Front alignment cams for camber adjustment (included)
* Custom polyurethane rear spring isolators insure quiet daily operation
* All necessary hardware components are included
* Quick and easy direct bolt-on installation
* Made in USA
* One Year limited warranty (does not including plating or finish)
* Prompt USA customer service for technical assistance & service
This system has been developed for aggressive high-performance and weekend autocross enthusiasts. The handling capability has been improved substantially over the OEM calibrations, and the new system offers up razor-sharp steering and turn-in, awesome steady-state grip and easy-to-drive tracking for effortless highway miles.
* Front spring rate 275#/inch
* Rear spring rate 400 #/inch
* ONLY these spring rates are available at this time
* Dampers are height adjustable only and have been tuned for the spring rates above.
* Damping forces are not externally adjustable.
Progress Technology Part Number: 75.1025.2740