• All shipments within the lower 48 states will be sent via UPS Ground, unless another delivery option is requested. Your other delivery options are Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select.
• For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, only Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air is available.
• For international orders, we use UPS Worldwide Expedited. For Canadian orders, we use UPS Standard.
• Products that are too large or too heavy for UPS are delivered by truck. Most truck freight items have flat delivery rates, a terminal fee, inside delivery charge and residential surcharge.
• Inspect your package carefully before signing for the package. Note any irregularities or damage on the freight receipt. If the package is in good condition, open it immediately and check for hidden damages.
• If you should receive parts damaged by the shipping carrier, you must call Sparktecmotorsports.com within 24 hours or a claim can not be filed.
• Keep all original packaging, including packing materials and original shipping carton.
• Do not return damaged items without prior approval.
• Sparktecmotorsports.com will call UPS to report the claim. UPS will issue a Call Tag and have the package returned to Sparktecmotorsports.com.
Sparktec Motorsports allows returns of any item, in new and unused condition with original packaging, within 30-days of receiving the item for a refund or exchange. Absolutely NO returns or exchanges allowed on products that have been used, installed, mounted, or missing components. All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which can be obtained by contacting us. Any products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be refused. Please contact us in the event you're not satisfied with your purchase as we are more than happy to work with you to ensure a positive experience.